Monday 11 February 2013

Love it or hate it!



In another story of 'You don't ask you don't get', I am on the blag. The email says it all. Just watch this space!

Dear Unilever,

On the 12th of July something spectacular is happening. What is that I hear you ask? Myself and my partner of 6 years, Bruce are getting married. About time too I hear you say! You should have got round to it before the twins came along.

So here's the dilemma. We're having a little do afterwards at our local village pub. You know, beers, chicken wings, a blues band, that kind of thing. In an attempt to funk the place up a bit we decided to make a few table decorations to reflect our loves. And Marmite is one of them.

So for the past few months, we've been eating lots and lots of Marmite, and saving the empty jars. In fact everyone has been eating lots and lots of Marmite. Our parents, our grandparents. Even the twins seem to have permanent sticky Marmite faces. But you know how long it takes to get through a single jar.

Anyway, I was wondering, (after my lifetime of loyal Marmite consumption), if you might have a few spare empty jars knocking about the place you could part with? Maybe then the twins could go back to honey on toast for a change!

Kind regards,

Sally


And this is the Marmite epic fail email I got back. I'm going to write directly to the factory next. 


Hello from Marmite

Dear Sally,

Thank you for your recent email.

We only manufacture trial size samples of products for specific marketing activity, and unfortunately we don't currently have any available for this product.

I'm sorry that I am unable to help you, but thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Kind regards,

Emanuela Ferrandes
Careline Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment